Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tenkara USA - Great Customer Service

While I was out in Montana I experienced the misfortune of breaking the tip on one of my tenkara rods.
No fault of the rod, just a bone head move on my part.

When I returned home, I placed an order for a new tip section.  Two days later I was holding the new tip section in my hands.  Repairing one of these rods could not be easier.  Simply unscrew the cap on the base of the butt and remove the damaged sections then insert the new replacement section.

Everything is back together and the rod is good as new.  Note to self...no more attempts to drag 20+" brown trout out of log jams.

Keep up the good work guys!

1 comment:

  1. DOH! Been there. Not a good feeling when you realize your rod tip has snapped. Glad to see they took care of you quickly. Daniel & crew seem to run a pretty solid ship over there. I bought 2 replacements when I broke mine (just in case)...

    ReplyDelete