Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Big Event...

Well it's finally here!  The Fly Fishing Show is coming to New Jersey this weekend.  The show is taking place this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Garden State Convention Center in Somerset, New Jersey.  Show hours are Friday 10 - 6,  Saturday 8:30 - 6:00 and  Sunday 9 - 4:30.  These shows take place across the country but the New Jersey show is one of the largest.  I love these events for now other reason than to catch up with old friends.  I can barely make it down an aisle without bumping into someone I know.  If you can make it out to New Jersey this weekend I highly recommend this show.  If you live in the tri-state area you have no excuse not to attend.

I will probably be there all three days.  Being the president of Central Jersey Trout Unlimited,  I will be spending a good deal of time at our booth in the lobby.  Stop by and say hello, if I'm not there the fellows at the booth will likely know where I'm at.   I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment