Monday, October 22, 2012

Frustration!

As you all know this blog has recently gone through a long dry spell.  So it was particularly frustrating when I hit the river on Thursday hoping to put together a photo intensive post on fall wet fly fishing and this is what I get when I turn the camera on…


Now I know I put the battery in the charger the night before so I was a bit puzzled.  The mystery was solved when I arrived home that evening.  Battery chargers tend to work best when plugged in.  A little tip from the Jersey Angler.

3 comments:

  1. Me to - so here's my solution: Batteries are small, don't weigh much and aren't all that expensive. I have three: one in the camera, a fully charged spare in the camera bag and a third in the charger or as a standby at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heading out to buy more batteries tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete